Ju and Jessica's wedding 11/01/2008.
Here are a couple of pics from Ju and Jessica's wedding. It was a beautiful day. The weather was perfect and the couple was happy. Can't ask for too much more. I am super happy for the both of them. Jessica is great and I'm excited that she is a part of our family!
Here are a couple of pics from Ju and Jessica's wedding. It was a beautiful day. The weather was perfect and the couple was happy. Can't ask for too much more. I am super happy for the both of them. Jessica is great and I'm excited that she is a part of our family!

4 comments:
Geez! When you update you update!! My congrats to your brother-that is so awesome! And I am so excited that you guys are in "the ward"! I can't wait to see your new house! congrats on that too!
your fam is so cute :) great pics!
I Love the family picture. I love your family. We had a really nice visit and hope to come back soon. You have adorable girls. And you husband is a keeper.
Wow, that is awesome. Her dress was beautiful. Your family is so darling.
Post a Comment