Madelyn is officially eating baby cereal. She had her first taste of it last Saturday night. She loved it. I couldn't spoon it into her mouth quick enough. Gaby and Lili really enjoyed watching her eat. They kept saying, "is it good Maddie, is it good? Do you like it Maddie, do you like it"? It was really cute.
Amanda's Baby Hospital Pics
Saturday, August 30, 2008
First Taste of the Good Stuff
Madelyn is officially eating baby cereal. She had her first taste of it last Saturday night. She loved it. I couldn't spoon it into her mouth quick enough. Gaby and Lili really enjoyed watching her eat. They kept saying, "is it good Maddie, is it good? Do you like it Maddie, do you like it"? It was really cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How great that she is such a happy baby. It melted my heart to hear what your two older girls were saying while she was eating. I just can imagine how much they love her!
Post a Comment