We love the Columbus Zoo! We have so much fun every time we go. Gaby and Lili love to see all of the different animals. They especially love the lions, tigers, and monkey's. Madelyn slept in the sling for most of this visit. After the zoo we went to Jeff's moms house where we enjoyed good company and pizza!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Sarah! It's about time that I found you! And how adorable are you and your family! That is so great! I miss you so much! I totally have Sarah moments when I think back to the branch or to Sketches and just have to laugh! Keep in touch!
The Columbus Zoo is great! We have not been since L was a new baby-so almost a year now. Where does the time go?
Your girls are so cute!
Red misses his new friends.
Your blog is way cute! I had so much fun with you guys last week! You need to check out Jeanettes blog! she wrote about you!!!
Post a Comment